From: Surendra Singhi <surendra@asu.edu>
Subject: Re: clarification questions..
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 01:17:46 -0700

surendra> Dear Dr. Rao,
surendra> The solutions to the XML/Xquery part of Homework 4, Question2 are missing.
surendra> Is that intentional or have they been missed by oversight?
surendra>
surendra> Thank you,
surendra> Surendra
surendra>
surendra>
surendra> ----- Original Message -----
surendra> From: "Subbarao Kambhampati" <SUBBARAO.KAMBHAMPATI@asu.edu>
surendra> To: <cse494-s04@parichaalak.eas.asu.edu>
surendra> Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:08 AM
surendra> Subject: re: clarification questions..
surendra>
surendra>
surendra> > I will be checking my mail pretty regularly over the weekend for any
surendra> > clarification questions.
surendra> >
surendra> > rao
surendra>