From: Srinivas Vadrevu <svadrevu@asu.edu>
Subject: RE: clarification questions..
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 15:48:54 -0700

svadrevu> Dr. Rao,
svadrevu>
svadrevu> I have a question regarding Qn.5 in the first section regarding the mediator
svadrevu> system for international stock quotations.  5 plans were given with
svadrevu> attributes about coverage, response time and data freshness.
svadrevu>
svadrevu> In this question, I didn't understand what exactly you are asking for.  What
svadrevu> do you mean by 'to show user all plans that give qualitatively different
svadrevu> tradeoffs'?  Does it mean the sources that complement each other in terms of
svadrevu> their efficiency?
svadrevu>
svadrevu> Thanks in advance for your help.
svadrevu> Srinivas.
svadrevu>
svadrevu> -----Original Message-----
svadrevu> From: Subbarao Kambhampati [mailto:SUBBARAO.KAMBHAMPATI@asu.edu]
svadrevu> Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:08 AM
svadrevu> To: cse494-s04@parichaalak.eas.asu.edu
svadrevu> Subject: re: clarification questions..
svadrevu>
svadrevu> I will be checking my mail pretty regularly over the weekend for any
svadrevu> clarification questions.
svadrevu>
svadrevu> rao
svadrevu>