Homework 4 graded versions left outside my office (GWC 374)

I totally forgot about returning the Homework 4 that Sreelakshmi graded and asked me to return (I brought them to the class though).

Anyways, you can pick the graded versions up from infront of my office GWC 374 (they are in an interoffice envelope).

This means the only thing that still needs to be graded is Project 5 (plus a couple of homework 5s that were submitted)--and poor Sreelakshmi
can take some well deserved rest..

Rao