My availability today

I should be available in my (brick yard) office this afternoon until 4pm (and probably beyond) in the evening today. You can walk-in if you have questions.

You can call at 965-0113 if you want to confirm before showing up

(Brickyard is the building in which the Border and Bamboo Club are on Mill Ave--7th street and Mill. You can take the elevator
to 5th floor and I am in 560 (make a left when you get out of the elevators). The elevators are accessible to everyone until 6pm
at least (after which you need access cards).

Rao

ps: Here is an article that someone pointed out.. makes interesting reading regarding our discounting behavior..