*Please* email your interarctive review comments if you didn't get a chance to earlier..

Folks:

My sincere apologies to those of you who did not get a chance to have their say during interactive review. Ben Huey was beating down on the door and I had to avoid dissing him as he like completely decides my life and well-being over at Brick Yard (he is the Fulton school space czar).

*Please* send me an email (cc it to class list) with your two cents. I will put up the acquired wisdom thing after I get all the comments.

If it is any consolation, I too did not get to do my sayanora slide pointing out the top few topics I would have liked to cover if I had more time.. (which is now available for your edification at http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/sayanora.ppt ; you have to see it in powerpoint display mode ;-)

Thanks to all of you for hanging around until 5:15pm--that is at least a bit beyond the call of duty.

regards
Rao

ps: I will put up the solutions to homeworks 4 and 5 hopefully by tonight (I didn't realize the solutions for 4 were not up until someone pointed out to me)