From: Nicholas Radtke <radtken@aztecfreenet.org>
Subject: CSE 471: Project 1 Sample Working Code
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:42:42 -0700

radtken> Dr. Kambhampati,
radtken>
radtken> The compiled code you provided for the ACL student
radtken> version seems to be corrupt.  Loading the file
radtken> produces the following error:
radtken>
radtken> Error: illegal code in the fasl file: #p"D:\\asu\\cse598cse471\\proj1\\sample-code-student.fasl"
radtken> [condition type: FILE-ERROR]
radtken>
radtken> I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm guessing
radtken> there is something wrong with the file.  Perhaps
radtken> you can offer some insight?
radtken>
radtken> Thanks,
radtken>