readings..

Here are the readings for the next couple of classes.

Tomorrow, we will discuss local search (hill climbing etc.; Section
4.3 and 4.4), and then move on to Markov Decision Processes, which are
discussed in Sections 17.1--17.3 (!).

This some what non-local jump is an experiment I am trying this time.

MDPs can be seen as a utility-based problem-solving agent (with the
search stuff we discussed until now being seen as goal-based
problem-solving agent).

You might want to go ahead and read 17.1--17.3 a couple of times.

Rao
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu