Project 1 due date set to [Sep 30, 2003]

I have "formally" set the project 1 due date to Sep 30th.

Please start working on it, if you haven't done so already.

*NOTE* that to get done with the project by sep 30th, you need to have
all your code working one week ahead of that, so you can run the
various test cases and analyze the results and write a report.

You can ask myself, sreelakshmi or Binhminh for help.

I am willing to look at lisp problems sent by email and offer
suggestions--especially for the early birds.

Don't be intimidated by the length of the project--it is long because
I tried to make most things easy for you.

Rao
[Sep 11, 2003]