[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Solutions to Homework 1 posted..
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Solutions to Homework 1 posted..
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 22:31:01 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=t36sXk+TfQecxsOoT5KPZ1TcCrDIv9lb8bBT5i20aUM=; b=JEtsfLwuJ1dKZw6nQfMfYvrGJNI8SDOHiFFeTjZiVWVS+k3yjIjrJ8JwnRQMIeNm3G BcKKAnt04D2tq6hhrLa09T5nCZs1YFDDgEFic2yAfvmXw5dD16wVecIDt4mTGFajHlWr 7vkgnkxAIZYCOyxLjWB9nCe5j0Hd/sSHpU+UU=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I also posted the solutions to the progression and regression part of the planning question. These parts are fair-game for the Thursday test.
I didn't post the solutions to the rest of the planning questions--especially on planning graph--because it is not going to be on the test and I want to make it part of a required graded homework later.
You are strongly encouraged to look at the solutions once before Tuesday and go to Tuesday's optional class if you have questions. The TA will be there to help go over them with you. You can also go to the TA office hours.
By the way, your graded home works are not likely to get returned in time for Thursday's test.