Solutions to Homework 1 posted..

Folks

 I posted the solutions to homework 1 on the homework page

I also posted the solutions to the progression and regression part of the planning question. These parts are fair-game for the Thursday test.

I didn't post the solutions to the rest of the planning questions--especially on planning graph--because it is not going to be on the test and I want to make it part of a required graded homework later.

You are strongly encouraged to  look at the solutions once before Tuesday and go to Tuesday's optional class if you have questions. The TA will be there to help go over them with you. You can also go to the TA office hours.

By the way, your graded home works are not likely to get returned in time for Thursday's test.

cheers
Rao