[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Video and Audio of Friday's make-up class lecture online now..
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Video and Audio of Friday's make-up class lecture online now..
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:56:00 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=/9ft8JKzMBJFRJiGbMg5UCFsMSA4PSQRSrhUgbj3Ckc=; b=W2Lrmy7LXZ72Tf2GOQnnbOvaYfmP/5jRifaLjsUp0nF4H+hgmPfEUzCsQqwXPVpB34 rLI27xy6yQLvYpJ/snf3MPMqS71q+y/vOHnfZvMJFoVEgKoV+8MdnRYFXHTTGKyKgChB 8qL5p26HoRGhYadkafJU9xBcGAenaFhgJAOcY=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The video and audio are online.
Thanks to the folks who showed up. The others should make sure to hear the lecture so they can do the planning graph homework problems (which will be included in the next graded homework). [As I said, what I covered in this lecture is not going to be on the test