Class of possible interest to undergraduates

Folks:
 Prof. Chitta Baral is teaching a special topics course called AI &
Molecular Biology, which he has cross-listed as a CSE494 so
undergraduates can also take it. He asked me to forward the following
information to you in case you might be interested in registering.

(You may recall the discussion of CBioC in the class last
semester--that is one of Baral's projects)

Rao

--------From Chitta--------------

Could you circulate it to your past undergrad AI class students and any
other list of
undergrad students that you might have.

The web site of the calss when I taught it last time is at
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cbaral/cse591-f03/
The current website will be
at http://www.public.asu.edu/~cbaral/cse494-598-s06/

On aspect of this class will be that students will work on
various aspects on some of my ongoing projects. Many of them
are listed at http://cse.asu.edu/research/ai_bioinformatics.php

Thanks
Chitta