Course evaluations.

Dear all:

 The evaluations for the course were made available to me today. As is
my usual  custom, I have made copies of them available to you--warts and
all--at the following links (which will disappear in due course):

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/494-f05-g.htm

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/494-f05-ug.htm

(the first one is for the 598 section and the second for the 494
section. The written comments are at the end of the pages).

Judging by the numbers, apparently the class was received better than
I guessed.

Thanks to those who took time to write comments about what
worked and what didn't, and a big "Boo" to those who didn't.. Rest
assured that all the comments are read and digested.

best wishes
Rao
[Jan 18, 2006]