Exemplary projects up on the web+final projects and homeworks ready for pickup

Dear all:
I hope y'all had a great break. I am writing to let you know that the final projects and homeworks can be picked up
(this week from my office, and next week on from Jianchun).

I also posted the reports of a handful of students that the TA and I thought did exemplary projects--these can be found in the "our own googles" tab of the course page, or reached through link

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/f05-exemplary.html

cheers
Rao