Term papers and epilogue..

Folks:

I hope you are all having a very happy new year. Now that I am back from my trip, you can pick up the cmmented versions of
your term papers from my office (I should be around most of the time, but do make sure to call and/or email before showing up--just
in case I am not in my office).

I got the CEAS evals from the last semester and appreciated all your comments.
(I was a bit surprised by the more than usual proportion of the comments that the course load is too high.
When I teach CSE 471 (intro to AI), it has close to 6 programming projects, 4-5 homeworks and 2 exams.
Most students taking 471 take it as part of 6 other courses. And yet, I hear slightly fewer comments on the work load.. )

regards
Rao