Fwd: NOVA programme on MER tonight Jan 4th

Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:25:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Kanna.Rajan@nasa.gov
Subject: NOVA programme on MER tonight Jan 4th

   Matthias <hohensee@mac.com>, Carol Hamilton <hamilton@aaai.org>
        version=2.63

You might recall my team and I played a role on the MER
mission. Yesterday, Jan 3rd, was the one year anniversary of the first
of the MER landings. Tonight is the following show on PBS; do check the
TV listings in your area. Don't expect to see us in it, however more
likely than not, you'll see the inner workings of the mission which I
think you will find fascinating.

Since this was of general interest, I thought I'd pass this along.

regards
-kanna

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:22:55 -0800
To: mer_all@mist-web-serv.jpl.nasa.gov,