Re: homework submission?

Sorry--I probably did not make this clear.

My normal practice is to keep adding homework problems as and when the topic gets done in the class. Then, after a certain number have been
added, I will "close" the homework, and will give a due date (usually within a week or so from the time I "close" the homework). Submissions will have to be in hardcopy.
The idea is to give you an opportunity to work on the problems as the topics are being covered in the class.

In summary, the homework is not due as yet.

rao