Correction to the last question on page 5

There is an error in the specification of the last question for page 5.

Here is the correct version (I also changed the online version). (Thanks to Mandar
for pointing it out).

Rao

[3] Suppose we decide to do inference by sampling techniques—specifically

likelihood weighting. Suppose we are trying to compute probability
that Rhino Virus is true given that the patient has no fever and no body aches.
Suppose we generate a sample from the network using likelihood weighting.
Assume we sample the network in the order of Rhino Virus, Dyspotensia, Flu,
Runny Nose, Body Aches and Fever.
Suppose our samples return True, False, False, True, True, False
(take only the samples you need). What is the complete sample and what is its weight?