[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: Recitation Session, Tuesday 28th November, 1:40->
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: re: Recitation Session, Tuesday 28th November, 1:40->
- From: "Subbarao Kambhampati" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:02:16 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=hMRmrtMtYDFl4Al9b2LAgyzejlOM1irvhmw+Riu4LLYbvqkIXoFgqocraIorMqzKZqfAtVXdgsiM+WYWhV6nz8sA8EXgj15YEmV2yHpFKfjNDX4leaNbhceCseM+m87U1rHIFQ0aYZkTWN4AkoDneDJvodjTNTCAG/2n+u1ATtA=
- Sender: email@example.com
Just a clarification so you are not going to think I am sneaking in an
extra class ;-) Recitation session is purely optional.
The regular class for 28th is what was made up yesterday.
Rao brings up the excellent point that everyone ought to be free to
meet on the 28th of November at the normal class time.
So the next recitation session will be held then, in the classroom
itself. As always, send any specific questions you'd like covered in
more depth, for example, questions on the midterm that you still don't
understand fully. Other than that the plan is as usual; cover the
material from the end of the last recitation up till now and comment
on the connections to the homework.