Audio and video of yesterday's make-up class available online

For those of you who couldn't make it for the make-up class yesterday:

 The audio, video and slides of the lecture are available online. Some notes:

1. The video is a 320x160 video (if you see it at 200% the size and resolution are reasonable).
    The size of the video is a whopping 718mb (so if you want to download it, you will have to be
   on a high-speed internet connection)

2. In two places, in the slides, I replaced the slide used in the class with a better one. In both cases,
   I left the older version in with a warning saying that the replacement slide right next is better.

that is all.

Happy thanksgiving!

Rao