[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FYI: CSE 574 (Planning & Learning) is being offered next semester
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: FYI: CSE 574 (Planning & Learning) is being offered next semester
- From: "Subbarao Kambhampati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:05:11 -0700
- Cc: "Sungwook Yoon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "J. Benton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=AeDzqituAV8drlx295WX1KmoMcCzR8DbjArLCmKYKlCzIF59puLuX+Sn9gnAPUEkI9K4mh+XTqLk6Bxc4L/EamFYk/2hFJDSVYPEXgcJ1hcz+E9kxmGVa2QpXrs/iV6787hzRstmw++DvbSRNlhmDXdB439r9zBMDL4GcD4k7B4=
- Sender: email@example.com
CSE 574: Planning & Learning is being offered next semester. Sungwook Yoon is the instructor of record and Will Cushing
and J. Benton will also be actively involved (they are all being cc'd on this mail). Between them, they know a whole lot about the
area. Although I am not teaching, I may play the role of an honorary TA (if they let me).
If you liked the planning, MDP etc, you will enjoy 574.
Information on the past offerings of CSE 574 is available at
UG students who want to take it for graduate credit should contact Sungwook.