HW2 Recitation

Some people have expressed an interest in another recitation session.
So, the following times seem to be good times:

Thursday 10:00 - 11:00 (am)
Friday 5:00 - 6:00 (pm)

Everyone interested in attending is welcome to cast a vote on the
preferred time, by sending me an email.  That's Thursday and Friday
this week, in case it wasn't obvious, i.e., before the assignment is
due, not after.  So if you want to give input on the time, it makes
sense to do so soon :).

Also feel free to include any questions about the assignment or
request for a particular area to review more in depth.

Oh, and it will probably be held in the same place as last time, but I
don't know for sure yet -- when the time is decided, the place will be
as well (and I'll send a mail).  Note that the Friday time is before
the building locks, an improvement over last time :).

-Will