Re: Project 5 question

As I say at the beginning of project 5,

[[This is the same information as is given in Problem II in
Homework
5--except the noisy or dependency between Core Meltdown, Inferior
Plutonium and Low quality Heavy Water.]]

What that means is that you are going to model these as noisy OR distribution, where
you need to give only k probabilities for a node with k parents (instead of 2^k probabilities), as we
discussed in the class. Read up on noisy-or

rao