Important: Interactive Semester Review on 12/9 (last class)

Please note that in the last class of the semester, which is next
Tuesday for us, in the second half of the class, there will be an
"interactive review" (in lieu of me doing "we did this, we also did
this," etc. review).

Every one in the class will be called on, and would be given a chance
to list two things (topics/ideas etc) they got out of the class. A
compilation of the responses will be put up on the homepage as
"acquired wisdom". (See http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494 for an
example).

In order to do this, you should come prepared with a list of 4 or 5
things that you learned in the class--so that if someone else already
picks your top two, you still have others ;-).

Please note that this is not an evaluation of the class and/or the
instructor, but just a summary of what you learned.

Rao
[Dec  4, 2003]