The FAQ on raspberry bars

As a general answer to the questions about raspberry bars in the class
today

>>>What are they?

Raspberry bars

>>>Where did I get them?

Honey Moon Sweets
1030 W 23rd St
Tempe, AZ  Map
(480) 517-9520

They do wholesale and catering (do very good birthday/graduation etc
cakes).

>>>Why?

"Historically," people who suffer my classes get either free food or
easy grades...

>>>What is the occasion?

Thanks giving.

>>>But I thought Indians have very little to be thankful about...

Yeah, I know what you mean. It is bad enough that Columbus had the
world's most facile performance metric (of calling any terminating
node he reached the goal node). But, we forgive and forget.

>>>What are you thankful about?

..that I continue to manage to have reasonable number of people
turn-out to listen to me (much as I love the sound of my voice, it is
hard to experience it in an empty room), and that most of them are not
sleeping, and that many of them actually ask questions during the
class, and that several of them seem to care about things beyond
grades..

Happy thanksgiving!
Rao
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu