Turkey pardons and project extensions..

What seemed like many many billions of people asked me for extension
on the project 4. If Bush can pardon a poor old turkey, I feel I should
do my part to help spread thanksgiving cheer.

I will take project 4 until next Tuesday in-class. As usual, to keep
folks who completed on time happy, there will be a penalty of  3% points/day
with a max of 15% overall.

***Please make TA's life easy by writing down the number of late days
on your project and your penalty (as per the above formula--honor
code). Even if you are done early, you can bring it on the
day of the class--just circle the date the report was printed--honor
code!

(Fine print: The offer is also open to people who submitted a partial
version and want to re-submit a better version. Pleas don't ask
questions like "will the penalty be only for the tasks I didn't submit
etc"--if you submit late, then the same penalty for the whole
project--including any extra credit portion).

(more fine print: Please do note that Project 5 is still going to be
due on 9th--that is a drop-dead deadline).

Rao
[Nov 25, 2003]
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu