Re: Game Playing: Chess vs. Go

Yes--GO is still quite beyond computers (because of the massive branching factor
involved even a small look ahead turns out to be infeasible apparently).

I am going to mention it as part of "state of the art" discussion at the end of the
adversarial search lectures (which is likely on next Tuesday)

Rao