DB/AI Talk on Friday 19 April 2002

All,

I will be presenting a talk on replicating large content for web delivery.
This a follow-up talk to a presentation I gave at the end of last semester.
Of course, attendance was so low then that to most of you this will be
totally new material.  To entice you to attend, I'm bringing fresh-baked
chocolate chip cookies, courtesy of my wife.  Dr. Liu can tell you that they
are delicious.

See you at 3pm.  Please try to be on time so you can get your share of
cookies.

Chris
--
Chris Mayer