Confirming next two presenters for DBAI seminar

Howdy!

I wanted to confirm the next two presenters for the DBAI seminar.

1 March
This week's topic is "Data Streaming" but I don't know who the presenter is.
I think it was a faculty member, though.  Whoever it is, please contact me
and let me know your exact topic and your name.

8 March
Deepak Kolippakkam will present on either "Meta Cost" or "Image Mining".
Deepak please confirm.

Thanks all,

Chris
--