[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
One week extension on Project 1; due 2/21
- To: Rao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Subject: One week extension on Project 1; due 2/21
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 05:03:34 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=c2+zfp8Br8omgbHkqUCHB5VCfGsbehvbHCNT2FfgcpU=; b=RZp2OKUFQzBY2hCuDG6X8gez/50LJ70SvpSOIWz/IkWaWvv9ecHBiMnda9S4NcZ292 4qMn0a/ItGM4/iCyy1fj1yLjWXMCTlcWfhYrwf9lO0EIDkcQPcCulFI36cBpt+PuaiSi 1eoI8gngRRuCefcAKaas8jfJcD+4AIVm9WaDw=
- Sender: email@example.com
In view of the continuing questions about project 1, we will extend the deadline for submission by one week (i.e., due 2/21).
I realize that dead-line extensions like this can be seen to be unfair to those who actually got their lives structured to get the project done by the original deadline. In view of this, we will give a 5% extra credit for anyone who turns in the completed project tomorrow (note that this will be 5% of the grade you get on the project--so turning in an empty project will only get you 0 extra credit).
To those of you who are just about done, you might consider using the additional time to improve your analysis and/or do additional extra-credit tasks.