Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:17:44 -0700 (MST)
From: menkes@asu.edu
Subject: markov games
To: rao@asu.edu
        USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=no version=2.63

Dr Rao,

I think Littman's paper on Markov Games is probably one of the better ones
around. On the internet I found a nice set of slides that talks about this
paper, which could be useful for the presentation (see attachment). Another
paper that seems to be cited a lot is Hu and Wellman's paper (also about
reinforcement learning and Markov Games, see aslo attachment). If you came
accross other interesting stuff on Markov Games please let me know, thanks.

Menkes