Sign up for future topics AHOY..

Folks:

 I put a rough draft of the topics for the future.

at http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/markoviana.htm

The relative order may change (actually I think it pretty much _will_
change), but my objective is to get people to sign up for each of the
topics (the current practice of asking at the end of current weeks
talk for takers, and giving it to Will Cushing doesn't seem to be
working too well--at least for Will ;-)

  Please think about what topic you would want to lead the discussion
on. Tomorrow, we will take down names.  Please note that everyone
attending is expected to lead at least one session..

Rao
[Feb 17, 2005]