[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ICAPS-06: Final Call For Participation (May 2nd - early registration)
FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
The 16th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling
The English Lake District, Cumbria, U.K.
June 6-10, 2006
The technical program of the International Conference on Automated
Planning & Scheduling (ICAPS-06) has been completed and we cordially
invite everyone interested in this topic to participate.
The technical sessions are complemented by a program of seven
tutorials and six workshops, a doctoral consortium,
the International Planning Competition, and
demonstrations of planning and scheduling systems.
The program also includes the following invited
- Enrico Giunchiglia (Universit? di Genova): SAT,
QSAT and Beyond: State-of-the-art and Their Relation
- Claude LePape (ILOG SA): Integrated Production
Planning, Batching, and Scheduling, to Compromise
among Antagonistic Optimization Criteria
- Brian C. Williams (Massachusetts Institute of
Technology): Model-based Programming of Robust Agile Systems
and the following 1/2 or full day tutorial sessions:
- Challenges in Subsea Robotics
Jim Bellingham, Bill Kirkwood and Kanna Rajan
- Filtering Techniques in Planning and Scheduling
- Meta-heuristics for Solving Scheduling Problems
- Planning and Complexity
- Planning activities for Earth watching and observation
satellites and constellations: from off-line ground
planning to on-line on-board planning
Gerard Verfaillie and Michel Lemaitre
- Planning Graph Based Reachability Heuristics
Daniel Bryce and Subbarao Kambhampati
- Multiagent Planning and Scheduling
Bradley J. Clement
Other program details, including the 33 paper presentations,
and registration information are available on the
conference Web site.
The early registration deadline is May 2nd. We very much look
forward to seeing you in Ambleside, The English Lake District,
U.K. this coming June.
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.