regarding the take-home version of the sanity test..

Folks:

 Since there are so many letter grades for participation/presentation/project etc, and since the take-home version tested a fundamentally
different thing from the in-class version (specifically, take-home checked whetehr you can hunt down the answer given the question..), I decided it is
not needed to precision-grade it. I mostly looked at them to see if you showed the ability to hunt for answers, and whether anyone needs to be embarrassed if you were to
pass the course.

regards
Rao