From: Craig Schneider <craig_schneider@asu.edu>
Subject: Bayesian spam filter
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:57:11 -0800 (PST)

craig_schneider> Rao,
craig_schneider> I think this is an excellent use of Bayesian
craig_schneider> classification. I figure you know of this, but I don't
craig_schneider> recall an email from you about it yet.
craig_schneider> http://www.paulgraham.com/spam.html
craig_schneider> BTW, when do you plan offering the II/R course again?
craig_schneider> Every student I talk to about the course mention that
craig_schneider> they heard how hard it is. I reassure them that it is,
craig_schneider> but, also that the knowledge gained is extremely
craig_schneider> valuable for a computer scientist, and recommend they
craig_schneider> take the course.
craig_schneider>
craig_schneider> Craig
craig_schneider>
craig_schneider>
craig_schneider> Do you Yahoo!?
craig_schneider> Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
craig_schneider> http://mailplus.yahoo.com