(Important) Another clarification on Qn III

Okay--this is more of a typo error on my part than a clarification.

In page 6, I say, SVD of this T-D matrix, according to MATLAB is: U S Vt where U, S, V are

the last V should be Vt and not V

If you actually multiply the three matrices given there, you will get back the T-D matrix (whereas if you think that
last matrix is V and transpose it before multiplying with U and S, you will not get T-D back...).

Once again, for the in-class version of the exam, I will give full credit to errors that were caused by my typo
(although, no one seems to have done much on that part anyways...)

Rao