(Important) Regarding the graph plot for Qn III, Part 3 in the exam

Folks:
Please note that the scales given in the graphsheet are misleading. To begin with, the numbers looks as if they are
0.2, 0.4 etc.. They should be 2,4,6 etc. Even after that, you will find that one of the coordinates of one of the docs is too big
to fit on the graph. Just interpolate it.

Sorry for the confusion. If I find that anyone got mislead by it in the in-class exam, I will give appropriate partial credit.

Rao

ps: If you have questions on your answer to this question, feel free to send me mail