Sponsored questions on the exam..

Having given away all the good ones to you, I am looking for nifty
questions that I can ask in the "short answer True/False" section of
the exam. These have to be at least as interesting ("tortuous"?) as
mine.

I thought I will offer you a chance to "suggest" questions. If you
would like to take this up, here are the rules:

* You get to suggest up to two questions--by email directly to me

*** you cannot divulge your questions to anyone other than me ***

* If I decide to pick yours then the benefit you get is that you know
  the answer to your question (which is okay, since thinking up some
  of these questions is just as hard :-(

Let us see..

Rao@"Cranky Plans 'R us"
[Oct 18, 2002]