Re: Need help on Project 1 for CSE494

At 02:50 PM 10/17/2002 -0400, XXX wrote:

Dear Dr. Rao,

It seems that you removed the entire Resource/Documentation section out of the project 1 assignment sheet. I would appreciate it if you could send the links to those sites that were listed in that section to me or post that section back to the project 1, so I could download some information. I also need the office #, and the office hours of the TA again because I lost the information that you had given us in class. In addition, I could not find the code for such files as VectorViewer.java and Webcrawl.java in the jama pakage, so should I be looking for those somewhere else? I am quite bit confused about exactly how to approach project 1.

I would appreciate any clarification on project 1.

Thanks,
Dear XXX

The specification of the projects was given to you one full month back

( http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/f02-cse494-mailarchive/msg00025.html )

The TA held a session to explain the project close to 3 weeks back

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/f02-cse494-mailarchive/msg00043.html

The TA had sent more than half-a-dozen mails at the last count about the project to the class mailing list.

If you just got yourself motivated to start looking at the project specification now, and do not even know how to contact the TA, I am not the least bit surprised that you are "quite a bit confused" about the project.

Please note that bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part.

regards
Rao