ET-I3 Seminar: "Enabling Technologies for I3"

***NOTE THE ROOM CHANGE. THE TALK WILL BE IN THE CAVERNOUS GWC 487;
11-12:15 on Friday**************

The second talk of the seminar series will be this Friday.  Rao
Kambhampati has been volunteered to give an introductory talk on the
different aspects of

``Enabling Technologies for Intelligent Information Integration''.

This one will be more introductory/overview in nature and might help
folks new to the general area get their bearing.

Rao plans to use a subset of the slides from a tutorial on intelligent
information integration that he co-taught at the 2002 National
conference on AI. The slides for the tutorial are available at

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/i3-tut.html

(don't worry--only a very small subset of the slides will be
used--with emphasis on telling you where the research questions are
and who are the current takers).