A pdf handout on the example discussed in today's class

Folks:

The attached handout summarizes the discussion on the LSI example (with the database/regression data) that I did in today's class. Reading those four pages should be able to help you recollect what was discussed in today's class.

I am still working on recovering the class lecture slides; it won't happen until sometime tomorrow (the only copy I am sure of is the one I had downloaded on to the BA341 computer in class today--I have to go there during a break and ftp it back :-(