Re: Readings for next class...

Sorry.. the URL has a typo (the actual link on the homepage works fine though!)

The correct link is

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/notes/ch1.pdf

Rao

At 10:23 AM 8/27/2002 -0700, you wrote:

Hi, i am in your cse494 class.  I was trying the link below for the reading
assignmen, it it wasn't working.  So i tried to open the assignment through
your main webpage, the link to the course material for cse494 (info
retrieval) wasn't working either.

Will it be down all day? please check it to make sure it is up and functional.

thanks for your time.

Tahany Whiting