Missing a graded assignment?

CSE 471 students
I have a small stack of graded Proj 3's that weren't picked up after the
last class, as well as a few other papers submitted for regrade.  Since it
may be hard to find a mutual meeting time to pick them up, you may stop by
my office, GWC 387 RmA, anytime it's open.  The papers are in a stack on
the center of my desk.

  btw: I enjoyed getting to know some of you personally and the rest of
       you at least thru your work.  Now that you've survived being
      "Dr. Rao'd" (well, O.K., you still have to survive the final) you're
      in fine shape for future AI course offerings.  Hope you'll take
      advantage of this advantage! (No..very few require you to program in
      Lisp ...though it'd be a better world if they did...)

 (M. Jagasivamani: The extra credit portion of your Proj
3 got seperated from the main submittal.  I need you to bring the main
portion by so I can reconcile the grade sheets.  Please let me know when
you can stop by and I'll arrange to meet you.)

 terry zimmerman
    arizona state university
       zim@asu.edu

       "Sadly, most of us today believe that a computer is of more use
         to us than a wiseman"                -John Cleese