Re: HW#4

Well, here is the deal I offer anyone who wants it:

1. If you do the extracredit portion of HW4 (i.e. watch the HAL program)
2. Attend tomorrow's guest lecture
3. Allow for the tuesday's last class to go over an extra few minutes (say
until 12:05)

then you can submit the homework as well as project on Tuesday, the last
day of the class. [When you submit the homework on Tuesday, just note
on the front page that you did all three above)

Rao