Grade Sheet as of nov 28th (with tentative totals)

Folks:

At url

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/nov-28-cse471-marks.htm

(also reachable from the "Grades" tab of homepage)

you will find the current grades--scaled to appropriate weights. As of now
you have been graded for 50% of the semester total.
(remaining: HW4, Proj 3, Proj 4 and Final exam--count for the rest 50%).
Terry is working on returning the project 3 by tomorrow if possible.

--notes:

  The last colum--titled "extrapolated total" is just twice the real total
(and assumes that you will do just as well on the other 50% as you did on this)

  I am currently going with 40% for exams (15+25), 20% (4*5)for homeworks
and 40%(~4*10) for the projects. This is pretty much in line with what I
announced at the beginning of the semestr. I am open for a different
weighting system--bring the issue up on tuesday's class.

Please bring any discrepancies to our attention.

Rao