A small change to Homework 4--Question V.E

I made a change to question V.E so that it is closer to what I discussed in the bayes net inference class. Here is the new version of the question. The online version of homework 4 now reflects this new version.

Rao

Part E.[8pt] I am changing this question to make it more in line with the material we actually did on Nov 16t.
We just found that there the slurpees at Apus’s place have liquefied. We also found out, from reliable sources, that the batch of heavy water they are using at the reactor is INDEED low quality one. Compute the probability distribution on Homer glowing in the dark. Use the enumeration method—as discussed on Friday’s class—to compute this probability (notice that this involves marginalization and normalization). [If you want to be sure, You can check your answer by plugging this network in the bayesnet tool and doing the query).
(previously, it was “What is the numerical probability that Homer glows in the dark and there is low-quality heavy water in the plant and there is inferior-quality plutonium in the plant, given that we know that core-meltdown has occurred? “—I would request that you do the new version)