Regarding the Bayes Net lecture today [Nov 16, 2001]

There was a pretty good turn out at the make-up lecture today--at
least as many people as one of the normal class lectures ;-).  I
recorded the lecture, and I will put two copies of the video in the
media library sometime over the weekend.

I also put the exact subset of the slides used in the lecture--IN THE
ORDER THEY WERE shown--in pdf format below the probablistic logic link
in the notes page. The URL is:

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/bayesnet-lect.pdf

[[These slides are also present in that order in
the full probabilistic logic powerpoint file. If you go with the
powerpoint version, *MAKE SURE NOT TO PRINT HIDDEN SLIDES*]]

**Please note that there are no plans to replay this cassette on Nov
29th. THe reason is that you will have to listen to this stuff anyway
before that to get started on homework 4 and project 4. So, my
assumption is that you will get the cassette at the media library.

On 29th, we will either have no class, or will have a guest lecture on
some topic that I did not cover in the course.  I will let you know.

regards
Rao
[Nov 16, 2001]
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu