Re: task3

[[Make sure to read the elaboration on task 3 from the previous mail]]

Good question.

Your basic understanding that increasing the hands should allow more
parallelism (and more actions in the same time step) is correct.
However,  since regression search is being done by regression of a state
over one single action at a time, your solutions will still be
sequential--i.e., one action per step.

In contrast,  since Graphplan allows multiple actions per step, if you ran
graphplan on the same problem
(which  you can do by calling the "plan" function in my code--see usage
instruction), you will see the behavior you are expecting.

Happy Deepavali! (I know I know--this is not the most fun way to spend the
deepavali night... )
Rao