Additional information on Task 3

I realized, based on a question from Tim Warnock, that task 3
specification may not have been clear. Here is an elaborated
specification of task 3 with the steps that are involved in doing
it. (I also updated the project specification online).

Task 3.(small task)  This is meant to familiarize you with modifying
domains and problem specifications.
  Change the description of the blocksworld given at the end of
this handout so that the domain accommodates multiple named robot
hands. The robot hands that are available are named in the initial
state with condition
(hand-empty <hand-name>)

Solve the huge-fct problem with 1,3 and 10 available robots with H3. Analyze
the cost of heuristic computation vs. search.

**Note that in addition to changing the operator specifications
slightly, this will involve *re-defining* the huge-fct problem's
initial state so that it is now aware of the presence of multiple
robots. The steps involved in doing this would be:

 1. Copy the blocks world domain description at the end of this file
    into a new file (say my-bw-problem.lisp)

 2. Copy the huge-fct problem (given below) into that same file

 3. Edit the file so that the domain description and the problem
    description are appropriately modified.

 4. Load the file in after you load all the rest of the code--mine as
    well as yours.

 5. Solve huge-fct problem.

Here is the huge-fct original definition:

(define (problem huge-fct)
  :domain prodigy-bw
  :init (:and (object a) (object b) (object c) (object d) (object e) (object f) (object g) (object h) (object i) (object j)
 (on-table a) (on b a) (on c b) (Clear c) (on-table d)
        (on e d) (on f e) (clear f) (On-table g) (on h g) (on i h)
	(on j i) (clear j) (arm-empty))
  :goal (:and (on d a) (on g d) (on e b) (on h e) (on i c) (on f j))
)