Grades on the At-home test (and effective mideterm grade)

Only 11 people took the option of doing the test again at home. I decided to grade the at-home version too for uniformity.

I am enclosing the marks below. I also show the "effective" grade for midterm--which is calculated as
max( in-class,  .6*in-class+.4*at-home)

You can collect the graded sheets on Tuesday's class.

Rao

ps:  Max improved by 1.5 marks, min improved by 1 mark, and there  was at least one "game-tree" pathology--less marks on the at-home version than the in-class one...

I.D.Exam 1Ex1 (ath)Eff
1000446639 5656
1000664426 5255.553.4
1000492729 5353