Important information re: proj3 background code

When you try to use my proj3 code on allegro lisp (started with IDE windows
environment), you are likely to get errors about an "invert" function, as
well as many of the functions not working correctly (e.g. problem-init
'class-problem saying non-structure argument..)

Follow these steps to avoid these problems:

1. Reload the background code from the homepage (I made a couple of changes)

2. When you start list, make sure taht you get into the user package
    To do this the very first command you type should be
    (in-package user)

3. Load and compile the files (f01-proj3-code.lisp and
f01-proj3-problems.lisp)

At this point everything will work fine

Rao